HUE Animation version 1.6 adds direct uploading to Creatubbles galleries, making it even easier for parents, families, kids and teachers to share their animation projects with other young people in a safe, secure environment.
How do I get started?
- Sign-up for a free account at Creatubbles!
- If you are below 13 years old, ask your teacher or parent to create your account!
- Are you a parent or teacher? Contact us to learn how to bring your entire family, class, school, or school division on board.
- Customize your profile.
- Upload your photos or sound files.
- Share the links with people you know.
You can also view other kids’ videos right in the HUE Animation gallery on Creatubbles, and leave feedback for other creators in the form of bubbles and comments on their pages. Why not give it a try?
Uploading your animations
First of all, check that you’re using HUE Animation version 1.6.1 or later. If you aren’t, you can download the latest version from your HUE account (don’t worry, your projects won’t be affected by the update).
Once your software is up to date, follow these simple steps to upload your animation to Creatubbles.
1. Click the Share button in the top left corner of the screen, and choose Creatubbles.
You can also find the option through the Share menu.
2. Enter your Creatubbles User Name and Password, then click Log In. If you don’t have an account yet, you can click on New User? to set one up through the Creatubbles website.
3. Enter a Title for your video, and select which Gallery you want to upload it to, if you have set up any Galleries. If you’re a parent or teacher, you can select which of the young Creators on your account made the video. The Artist Statement lets you add comments about the animation for other Creatubbles users to view.
When you’re ready, click Submit.
Tip: You can edit your video details and gallery settings through the Creatubbles website if you want to make any changes later.
4. The time required to export and share your animation will depend on the size of your video and your Internet connection speed. You will see this confirmation when the video is available on the Creatubbles website.
That’s it! You’re done. You can click Open Creation to go straight to the new video in your Creatubbles gallery, or click OK to go back to working on your movies.