Open your Google Chrome browser settings and Select the HUE Camera.
- Open HUE Camera Viewer in the Google Chrome browser, then click or tap the menu in the top right of the browser window. It’s represented by three horizontally-stacked dots. One quick way to get there is to hit Ctrl + Shift + Del and then hit the Escape key when that window appears. Then, click or tap Site settings and skip down to Step 5.
- Otherwise, choose Settings from the menu.
- Scroll all the way down the page and open the Advanced link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Privacy and security section and choose Site settings.
- Choose either Camera or Microphone to configure either setting.
- Refresh the site.
Note: If the camera is still not recognized then click the Secure label next to the website address in the top left of the browser window. Then click Site settings and allow the Camera and Microphone.
On some older versions of Chrome, the Site settings area is called Content settings.