The reason I went for the HUE HD cam is that it has a gooseneck and a focus ring, and it’s small. Perfect for working with time constraints while making visually interesting shots and moves.
- It doesn’t take a lot of expensive hardware, like computer operated dollies and cranes.
- It can get you up real close in strange positions while still being able to focus.
- You can even do cranes with some effort.
- You want your focus to be lockable when you’re doing a stop motion.
- Plus you can actually shift focus during a shot.
That said, just remember the most important part in any film: story.
Here is the HUE HD webcam in action: