HUE Animation Studio contains everything that a budding animator needs to create stop motion animation videos. For use at home or for school projects, this is a creative and educational pastime that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
This perfect gift for kids encourages creativity and imagination. Whether you are making a LEGO® brick film; animating your own characters with claymation or capturing a flower as it blooms using time-lapse photography, you can bring anything to life in minutes with the easy-to-use software.
The kit includes:
- The HUE HD camera, a flexible plug and play USB camera with built-in microphone. HUE’s innovative design is perfect for animation.
- The fully-featured HUE Animation software designed for children by teachers. A single license is included but multiple licenses and site licenses for schools can also be purchased separately.
- The HUE Book of Animation has step-by-step instructions for creating 20 hilarious stop motion videos and ideas for even more. The videos, sound effects and backdrops are also included on the CD that comes with the kit.
“I have used HUE Animation software and cameras with my class of students who have autism and severe learning difficulties. They were able to create their own short movies with minimal support – the activity also encouraged them to work cooperatively, something that they can find very challenging. They were all very pleased with the results which we put onto our MLE to share with families.”Sally Paveley, The Bridge School
HUE Animation Software Features
- Play your movie back at any time
- Import music and sounds, or record your own
- Add text and special effects
- Copy, edit, move and delete animation frames
- Onion skinning
- Green screening (Chroma Key)
- Share your finished videos with YouTube, or upload straight to Creatubbles
HUE Book of Animation Features
You can see the clips that the book will help you create for yourself on this page.
HUE HD Camera Features
- Easy to install and use
- Integrated microphone
- Flexible gooseneck for easy positioning
- Manual focus
- Available in a choice of colors (blue, red, or green)
What’s in the Box?
- HUE HD USB camera
- Camera base
- 6ft (1.8m) USB to mini-USB cable
- CD including videos, templates, backdrops and cut-outs to print
- HUE Animation software (single license)
- The HUE Book of Animation
The software is also available as a download if your computer doesn’t have a CD drive.
- PC: Windows 10, 8, 7 or XP and graphics drivers with OpenGL 2.0 support
- Mac: OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher and an Intel processor, or any Mac running macOS
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
Please see this page for your HUE Animation download instructions.