Introducing the HUE HD Pro Camera: a lightweight, portable document camera and visualiser.
The HUE HD Pro classroom camera and visualiser is the latest addition to the HUE range of USB cameras. This camera can view a full A4 or US letter sheet and project it onto the whiteboard via your PC and projector.
- The length of the neck makes this camera perfect for viewing a full A4 or US letter page.
- The built-in LED lights will help illuminate your subject.
- Available for Windows and Mac OS X.
- It’s full of character just like its older brother the HUE HD camera – but with a new design for the head and base.
The HUE HD Pro also comes with specially designed software, HUE Intuition, to allow you to master the full functionality of the camera with ease. We are delighted to offer HUE Intuition to teachers for trial and we welcome all feedback.
HUE Intuition allows you to:
- Record video and sound and save movies locally, email or upload to YouTube
- Annotate images and save as JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF
- Take snapshots
- Take multiple images over time
Use the HUE HD Pro for:
- Demonstrating a science project
- Taking snapshots of student work
- Recording a technique or experiment and replay it to the class
- Chatting with remote schools in other countries with software such as Skype™
Use the HUE HD Pro as a basic microscope, use it for student presentations, Vlogging, video chats with other schools, or whatever you like… but above all just use one – it offers more than a fixed webcam ever could and it could open your eyes to the possibilities of teaching things differently.”
– John Dabell, Teach Secondary magazine
Seriously one of the simplest, most easy-to-use document cameras out there. It doesn’t try to do too much, and what it does, it does superbly well.
– Michael West (Instructional Technology Facilitator , Wendell Middle School)
Cuffley school initially purchased 4 HUE Pro cameras. The software was easy to install and the visualisers proved very useful to the teachers. Other teachers in the school were interested in their use and were soon asking if they could have one in their classroom. I have now purchased ten more. I have found they are very good value for money and the teachers not only like the immediate image the visualisers project but the fact they can video an explanation of a concept which can then be replayed for the children who may need that little bit of extra help to understand.
– L. Jamieson (Cuffley School)
We use HUE’s HD Pro Cameras in every class in the school and have been impressed by their versatility and quality. The cameras are excellent as visualisers in the classroom or for small groups to use when creating their own animations. The software also allows teachers or children to make short videos of their work or a demonstration of a method in maths for example. These can then be uploaded to a school website or VLE. We highly recommend the HUE HD Pro Camera to all schools.
– Phillip Hedger (Cheam Park Farm Junior)
The HUE HD Camera is also available bundled with our HUE Animation software as part of HUE Animation Studio.
- HUE HD Pro camera
- Camera base
- USB to mini-USB cable
- Installation instructions
- Single user license for the HUE Intuition software
- Record video and sound directly to the computer
- Capture images of A4 and US letter pages
- Built-in LED lights
- Full 360° rotation
- Manual focus
- Optional base
- Integrated USB microphone
- UVC compatible
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X
- Available in a choice of colors (black, blue, red, or green)
The HUE HD Pro camera will work on all computers which have a USB port and support UVC ‘plug and play’ cameras, including Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Mac OS X 10.4.3 and later and most Linux distributions.
HUE Intuition is supported on Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X 10.6 and later.
- Suitable for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS X
- Also compatible with the 32-bit editions of Windows XP and Vista
- 1.5GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
- USB powered
- Wide angle optical lens
- Focus range: 5cm ~ infinity
- Video resolution (native): 1280 x 720 to 160 x 120 (30 fps)
- Supports lower rates (0-30 fps contiguous)
- Microphone features noise reduction/cancellation
- Microphone sampling rate: 8000/16000Hz
- Microphone sampling accuracy: <5 PPM
For further assistance, please contact us.
Veuillez consulter notre site web en français pour plus d’informations ou nous contacter par e-mail pour tout renseignement complémentaire.
Modulo di contatto.
Para más ayuda, por favor póngase en contacto con nosotros.
Für weitere Informationen kontaktieren Sie uns bitte.
Please see this page for your HUE Intuition download instructions.
A PDF version of our product manual can be downloaded here.
Full instructions and tutorials can be found on the HUE Intuition product page.