$79.95 ex. VAT
A lightweight portable USB visualiser and document camera. Captures a full-page image, with video and built-in microphone. More details...
The HUE HD Pro classroom camera and visualiser is the latest addition to the HUE range of USB cameras. This camera can view a full A4 or US letter sheet and project this to the whiteboard via your PC and projector.
The HUE HD Pro also comes with specially designed software, HUE Intuition, to allow you to master the full functionality of the camera with ease. We are delighted to offer HUE Intuition to teachers for trial and we welcome all feedback.
– The length of the neck makes this camera perfect for viewing a full A4 or US letter page.
– The built-in LED lights will help illuminate your subject.
– Available for Windows and Mac OS X.
– It’s full of character just like its older brother the HUE HD camera – but with a new design for the head and base.
The camera comes with its very own brand new HUE Intuition software, which allows you to:
– Record video and sound and save movies locally, email or upload to YouTube
– Annotate images and save as JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF
– Take snapshots
– Take multiple images over time
Use the HUE HD Pro for:
– Demonstrating a science project
– Taking snapshots of students work
– Recording a technique or experiment and replay it to the class
– Stop motion animation
– Time-lapse photography
– Chatting with remote schools in other countries with software such as Skype™
– HUE HD Pro camera
– Camera base
– USB to mini-USB cable
– Installation instructions
– Single user licence for the HUE Intuition software
– Record video and sound directly to the computer
– Capture images of A4 and US letter pages
– Built-in LED lights
– Full 360° rotation
– Manual focus
– Optional base
– Integrated USB microphone
– UVC compatible
– Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X
– Available in a choice of colors
– Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 OR Mac OS X 10.5+
– Suitable for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 8, 7, 10 and Mac OS X
– 1.5GHz processor
– 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
– Available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port