The Stop Motion Studio app HOME PAGE is where you can start a new project, access tutorials and import and export projects.
In the PROJECT TIMELINE window, you can access camera and project settings, add media and audio, capture frames, preview your animation and export your movie.
In the CAMERA SETTINGS menu you can select your camera (capture source), make adjustments to the white balance, exposure and orientation of your scene, and access the chroma key (green screen) feature.
To view the EDIT FRAME menu, right-click on a frame (or multiple frames) in your animation timeline.
In the menu you have options to cut, copy, paste, reverse, delete and pause the duration of the selected frame/s.
Additionally there are options to add audio, edit the frame with drawings, text or shapes, erase drawings, and merge multiple frames.
Click the small cog wheel icon to open the PROJECT SETTINGS menu.
Here you will find options to:
- Change the speed of your movie by adjusting the frames per second (fps).
- Fade your movie in or out with a black video overlay.
- Change the aspect ratio of your movie to landscape, portrait or square.
- Add a foreground image over your animation.
- Add a filter effect such as black & white, neon, mirrored and pixelated.
- Change the video quality/resolution of your animation (allowed by the camera you are using).