$49.95 ex. VAT
A lightweight portable USB classroom camera. Captures an A5 image, with video and built-in microphone. For more information visit the product page.
The HUE HD camera is a cost-effective alternative to a standard classroom document camera, and is perfect for stop-motion animation. Easy to use and portable, this camera is popular with teachers throughout the world.
The built-in microphone allows you to record your presentation or a student speaking about a topic. With its weighted base and flexible neck, the camera can also be used to magnify very small items such as insects, circuit boards and more to share them with the whole classroom.
– Unique, innovatively-designed USB camera with a built-in microphone.
– The camera can be removed from its base and plugged directly into a USB port for use as a webcam with online chat applications, such as Skype™.
– Widely used as a portable classroom document camera/visualiser in conjunction with a whiteboard.
– Plug and play: simply connect the HUE camera to your computer’s USB port and it will be ready to use.
– By connecting your HUE camera to your computer and a projector you can share students’ work, books, experiments and pictures.
– HUE HD camera
– Camera base
– 6 ft (1.8m) USB to mini-USB cable
– Installation CD with manual
– Record video and sound directly to the computer
– Capture images up to A5
– Full 360° rotation
– Manual focus
– Optional base
– Integrated USB microphone
– UVC compatible
– Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X
– Available in a choice of colors
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 OR Mac OS X 10.4.3+ OR Linux
– Suitable for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS X
– 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended)
– Available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port