$49.95 ex. VAT
The HUE Flexible Tablet Stand has been designed to help educators get the most out of their tablet devices. It can also be used in the home or while traveling to make use of tablets in new and creative ways.
The tablet stand is perfect for:
– Teachers who want to use an iPad or tablet in the classroom to share student work or a demonstration.
– One-stop animating (stop motion animation).
– Slow-motion video capture or time-lapse photography.
– Attaching an iPad to a car/kart/trolley/bike or another moving vehicle for steady point-of-view video recording.
– Attaching an iPad to an extension pole to achieve previously unattainable camera angles.
– Turning the iPad into an OHP and projecting the image onto a whiteboard using either an Apple TV or Reflector.
– Using in the kitchen to grant easy access to recipes on the tablet screen.
– Simple, adjustable clamp which can be attached to a desk, partition, bed or wheelchair.
– Suitable for use at home, in the office, at school, in shop displays and at events.
– Incorporates a flexible gooseneck with ball-and-socket joint to provide easy positioning.
– The adjustable tablet tray will take any tablet between 7″ and 12.5″ in size.
– The design allows you to rotate your tablet 360 degrees in any direction – vertically and horizontally.
The HUE Flexible Tablet Stand has no electronic parts and will work with any tablets which fit its tray. It is suitable for all models of iPad (including the iPad mini and iPad Air) as well as most other tablets between 7″ and 12.5″ in size.
Blue, Green, Black