Announcing HUE’s First Annual Advent Calendar Contest
Calling all teachers and students: Christmas is coming early this year! HUE and Creatubbles are in the holiday spirit and we’d like to share with you! Are you familiar with Advent Calendars? Advent means ‘coming’, and traditionally these calendars celebrate the coming of Christmas. On most Advent Calendars, a flap is opened for each day, revealing a surprise underneath. Well, this December we have a surprise for you. HUE is launching our First Annual Advent Calendar Contest and we are giving away one HUE Animation Studio to a lucky winner every day for 24 days!
This is how it works:
1) Teachers and students create characters that they would like to animate if they win a HUE Animation Studio. They can draw or paint them, digitally draw them, make them as a 3D model, or use any other visual method that they choose. The only limit is their imagination!
2) They upload their creations to HUE Animation “Advent Challenge” gallery on Creatubbles and add why they wish to win a HUE Animation Studio in the description box. You can start uploading now. Click here to access the gallery.
3) They can visit the “Advent Winners” gallery each day, starting December 1st, to see if their creation was chosen as the winner. Click here to access the winners gallery.
A few important points:
- All creations must be submitted by December 23rd.
- Judges from HUE will select the winners.
- All winners will be notified via the email they used to set up their Creatubbles account.
The exciting part:
Each winner will then receive a HUE Animation Studio, and will be able to bring characters to life! With HUE you can also share your animations with fellow artists from around the world by uploading them to HUE Animation galleries on Creatubbles. You may get bubbles from fans! Click here to see all HUE creations on Creatubbles.
We all know how quickly time flies during the holiday season, so take the month of November and December to spread the word to all the creators you know!
Our Contest Rules apply to all.