As many people will be receiving HUE Animation Studio and other HUE products as gifts this year, we’re posting a short update today to make sure that everyone knows that our customer support department will be responding to emails throughout the holiday period.
If you have any problem setting up your HUE product at Christmas, or simply want to know how to use one of its features, please send us a message. We’ll do our best to help within 24 hours – and often much more quickly than that.
We understand that it’s disappointing when you are trying to get something working during the holidays – especially when small children are eager to get started – so we have a few tips for ensuring that we can help without any delays when you contact our team.
- Many problems are already covered in our FAQs and Tutorials, so using the search box on the FAQs page may be the fastest way to get help.
- If there’s a problem with the camera itself and you think a return might be required, it would help to include your original order details. If you don’t know them because it was a gift, let us know any details you have.
- If your problem relates to activation, please include your activation details in the message so that we can check for any problems.
- If you don’t remember your activation details just add as much information as you can, such as alternate email addresses you might have used.
- If there’s an error message, please copy down the exact wording of the message if possible so we can find the problem quickly.
- As we have several different cameras and software products, mentioning which you have will make it much easier to solve the problem.
- We’ll never ask you to share your HUE online account password or payment information.
In the meantime, if you haven’t yet purchased and are struggling to find a copy of HUE Animation Studio in your region, or want more information about delivery times, please send us a message and we’ll do our best to help.
Last but not least, the HUE blog team will be back in January with more regular updates. We look forward to seeing what the future brings.
Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!