[EN] Review: Affordable Tech in an Elementary Title One classroom
[FR] Article invité : Formation autour de la technique « stop motion »
HUE Animation Studio contains everything that a budding animator needs to create stop motion animation videos. For use at home or for school projects, this is a creative and educational pastime that can be enjoyed by the whole family. This perfect kit for kids encourages creativity and imagination. Whether you are making a LEGO® brickfilm, animating your own characters with claymation, or capturing a flower as it blooms using time-lapse photography, you can bring anything to life in minutes with the easy-to-use software.
As we know, STEM education has become a necessary part of our curriculum and HUE Animation Studio is an easily-integrated tool for any classroom. While your students are learning stop motion animation, they are able to create original work to demonstrate an understanding of science and math concepts.
A few interesting facts about STEM.org™:
- STEM.org™ is the longest continually operating, privately-held STEM organization in America, and has served over 4,500 schools, districts, and organizations in over 25 countries, as well as such globally recognized brands as Disney, Winning Moves USA, Learning Resources, Creation Crate, Cubelets, ETA hand2mind, Play-Doh and the National Basketball Association.
- STEM.org™ has assisted with the original framework which leads to the creation of the 2005 STEM Congressional Caucus, serving as a catalyst for the converging national and international STEM education movements practiced by schools, districts, organizations, government agencies and NGO’s today.
- STEM.org™ is the only third-party verifier of STEM products and curriculum in the world and its logo, badge, and wordmark has been applied to over 900 items sold in markets both domestically and abroad.
- STEM.org™’s trustmarks (STEM.org Approved™ & STEM.org Authenticated™) have been extensively and continuously used, marketed, advertised and promoted globally, and it has acquired distinctiveness and secondary meaning, since at least as early as October 2014.
- STEM.org™ has been featured in Yahoo Finance, Reuters, CNBC, The Boston Globe, NYMetro Parents and Detroit Public Television. It was recently selected by the New York Times, out of over 80 organizations, to commission the first multipage STEM advertorial (to define STEM education) in the newspaper’s 166-year history.