We are delighted to announce our partnership with Creatubbles for all HUE Animation users.
Creatubbles is the safe sharing community for artists of all ages from around the world. Children, parents and teachers from 50 countries save and share their creative works, inspiring each other and connecting in a safe and supportive environment.
Over 100.000 animators around the world use HUE Animation software to create stop motion videos. The latest version of the easy-to-use software now allows users to upload their animations directly to Creatubbles with the click of a button. Click here to see the HUE Animation Creatubbles gallery, or see below for inspired ideas how to use HUE Animation for teaching.
With Creatubbles, HUE Animation users can:
- Save their movies to their Creatubbles profile by simply clicking the Share with Creatubbles button.
- Organise their movies in galleries around themes or topics.
- Write a description about their creation.
- Share their stop motion videos with family and friends, as well as the Creatubbles community from all over the world.
- Give and receive ‘bubbles’ to show their appreciation of others’ creative work.
- Inspire and be inspired by the creations on Creatubbles across many different formats, including drawings, paintings, photographs, sound files, videos, 3D and much more.
- Interact with creators from around the world.
For full instructions on how to upload a video to Creatubbles, read our Tutorial.
Watch out for competitions coming soon, and follow @HUEHD on Twitter for news.
For more information please contact us.
About HUE Animation
HUE Animation, originally designed by professors at Tufts University for children aged 7 – 13, is easy-to-use stop motion animation software. It is used in schools around the world and is popular with students, teachers and parents.
HUE Animation Studio is a starter kit, which includes the stop motion software, a HUE HD camera and a 60-page book full of colorful and creative ideas for making movies. HUE Animation Studio has won many prestigious awards, including Parent’s Choice (Gold), Mom’s Choice, Dad’s Choice, Technology & Innovation, Creative Child, EdTech, Etoiles du Jouet and more.
How teachers use HUE Animation
Teachers around the world are using HUE Animation Studio to inspire and engage their students. Here are just a few examples of how teachers are integrating stop motion into their lessons.
- Kristen Poindexter, a 15 year veteran kindergarten teacher from Indiana, USA, leads the charge in inspiring future scientists and mathematicians. She uses stop motion animation as an interactive way to teach her students about tadpoles.
- Teacher Cindy Price, a kindergarten teacher from Delaware taught her students about the rainforest using her HUE Animation kit. For tips and tricks on how to use the camera as well as an outline of her lesson, be sure to read her blog, Mrs Price’s Kindergators.
- Heidi Neels regularly uses animation to teach her first grade class a wide range of skills and subjects. Take a look at this lesson about the Earth, Moon and Sun. Here, she illustrates the Moon orbiting around the Earth. She has also used stop motion to teach them about composite shapes as well as how to tell time on an analogue clock. View the blogs here Composite shapes and Analogue clock
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.