Notre service client francophone est là pour vous pendant les fêtes.
For advice in other languages (including French and Spanish), please click here.
As many of you will be receiving HUE Animation Studio and other HUE products as gifts over the festive season, we’d like you to know that our customer support is here to help throughout the holiday period.
If you have any problems setting up your HUE product or simply want to know how to use one of its features, please check the advice below and send us an email if you still need assistance. Our team will aim to respond within 24 hours, and often much more quickly than that. We’ll do our very best to give you back your smile!
We understand that it’s disappointing when you are trying to get something working during the holidays – especially when children are eager to get started – so we have a few tips for ensuring that we can help without any delays when you contact our team.
Firstly, please ensure that you tell us exactly which product(s) you want to discuss: the HUE HD or HUE HD Pro camera, or the HUE Intuition/HUE Animation software. If you have received HUE Animation Studio as a gift, see below for extra help with our brand new software upgrade offer.
- Checking our FAQs and Tutorial pages, or searching the FAQs, is often the fastest way to get help.
- HUE Animation users who want to upgrade to the new Stop Motion Studio software (compatible with Windows and Macs running the latest versions of macOS) will also find help on our dedicated Stop Motion Studio page, which has instructions for accessing your free upgrade.
- For software problems, try updating to the latest version as the first step. It might instantly fix the issue.
- If you’re having trouble activating the software, please contact us choosing Support as your ‘Query Type’. Remember to include your activation code and registered email address so that we can check for any problems. General instructions can be found here. If you don’t remember your activation details please add as much information as you can, such as alternate email addresses you might have used when your kit was originally registered.
- If there’s an error message, it’s best to prepare a screenshot/photo or copy down the exact wording of the message so we can identify the specific issue. Please include details about your computer’s operating system and a description of the problem so that we can give you the most accurate advice.
- Every HUE product comes with a warranty and we can provide individual replacement parts if needed. If there’s a problem with the camera itself and you think a return might be required, please include your original order details (e.g. the Amazon or HUE order number). If you don’t know the order number because it was a gift, please include any of the purchase details you have.
- The most important part to get right when contacting our team is your email address so that we can get back in touch. Our contact form will send a confirmation email immediately, so if you don’t receive that there may be a problem with the email address used.
- We will never ask you to share your HUE online account password or payment information.
In the meantime, if you are struggling to find a copy of HUE Animation Studio in your region, or want more information about delivery times, please send us a message and we’ll respond as quickly as possible.
Find out more, subscribe to our blog, download resources, contact us or follow us on social media.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.