How to set up the HUE Animation Studio kit
Time-lapse ideas for kids
As many people will be receiving HUE Animation Studio and other HUE products as gifts over the festive season, we would like you to know that our customer support is here to help throughout the holiday period.
If you need any assistance setting up your HUE product, or simply want to know how to use one of its features, please check the advice below or send us an email. Our customer support elves will aim to help within 24 hours, and often much more quickly than that. We’ll do our very best to turn ‘Oh no no‘s into ‘Ho ho ho‘s!
We understand that it’s frustrating when you are trying to get something working during the holidays – especially when children are eager to get started – so we have a few tips for ensuring that we can help without any delays when you contact our team.
We’ve now added Stop Motion Studio animation software for Windows and macOS as an enhanced software offering for your HUE Animation Studio kit.
- Checking our FAQs and Tutorial pages or searching the FAQs is often the fastest way to get help.
- For software problems, try updating to the latest version as a first step.
- If you’re having trouble activating the software, please contact us, choosing Query Type ‘Support’. Please include your activation code and email address so that we can check for any problems. General instructions can be found here. If you don’t remember your activation details please add as much information as you can, such as alternate email addresses you might have used when originally registering your kit.
- If there’s an error message, it’s best to send us a screenshot/photo or copy down the exact wording of the message so we can identify the specific issue. Please include details about your computer’s operating system and a description of the problem so that we can give you the most accurate advice.
- Every HUE product comes with a 2 year warranty and we can provide individual replacement parts if needed. If there’s a problem with the camera itself and you think a return might be required, please include your original order details (e.g. the Amazon or HUE order number). If you don’t know the order number because it was a gift, please include any of the purchase details you have.
- We’ll never ask you to share your HUE online account password or payment information.
In the meantime, if you are struggling to find a copy of HUE Animation Studio in your region, or want more information about delivery times, please contact us and we’ll respond as fast as possible.
Once you have made a few simple animations, you might be ready to explore the multitude of downloadable resources that are available from your HUE account. Just go to Downloads> Other Downloads and you’ll find everything there. These include sound effects, printable backgrounds and inspirational videos to watch using different animation techniques.