HUE is thrilled to be included in Homeschool.com’s 2017 list of Top 100 Educational Websites for homeschoolers. The HUE Animation Studio is wildly popular among homeschooling families for many reasons, including the following:
- it can be used to teach the entire STEAM curriculum, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math
- it can be used as an assessment tool; students can demonstrate their understanding via animation
- it is truly constructionist learning; students learn via making and doing!
- it fosters digital AND creative literacy
- it demands a high engagement from children
- it fosters 21st century skills of collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking
- children LOVE it and don’t even realize they’re learning while using it
Check out some of our guest blog posts from teachers who use HUE Animation Studio in their classrooms to get some ideas for lessons to use at home.